Mission and Goals
Intelligent Lighting Systems Cluster was funded in November 2016 by main actors of the lighting industry in Poland . The mission of the cluster is to promote its potential among national and international investors as well as integration and common development of cluster members.
The goals of Intelligent Lighting Systems Cluster are:
- Facilitation of technology transfer from research Institutions to cluster members form research institution to cluster members, between cluster members and from cluster members to the market,
- Creation and promotion of sector standards and good practices.
- Integration of the lighting society and matchmaking,
Commercialisation of new technological solutions, Internationalisation projects.
Projects and activities
- Lighting standards for people with special needs
- Lighting design using Augmented Reality (AR)
- Common e-commerce platform for cluster members
- Periodic meetings and trainings
- Product promotion (e.g. international fairs, economic missions)
Klaster Inteligentnego Oświetlenia Sp. z o.o.
ul. Św. Filipa 23/4
31-150 Kraków, Poland
tel. +48 668 151 245